If you’re looking for individual, couples, family or group therapy with an experienced professional, you’ve come to the right place.
We are a team of mental health professionals serving the eastern suburbs of Sydney and beyond.
People come to therapy for a wide variety of reasons. Whatever the reason, we will provide a safe and empathic space to explore these reasons. We can assist you in changing your thinking, feelings and behaviours that no longer serve you and support you to develop your ability to respond more flexibly to life’s changing demands so you can live a more satisfying life.
Issues we typically deal with:
- General mental health: Anxiety, Depression, Grief & loss
- Family therapy: Relationship tensions & conflict
- Couples therapy: Pre-marriage coaching, separation & divorce, conflict
- Parenting issues: Child & adolescent emotional & behavioural problems
- Trauma: General Trauma, Childhood trauma, Complex trauma
- Other: Life issues/transitions, Career/Work issues, Relationship issues
We also offer groups, courses and workshops in:
- Personal development
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Group therapy
Connect with one of our team for more information or to book in a session:
|Declan Brady||0405 272 firstname.lastname@example.org||Email Declan|
|Martina Palombi||0423 184 email@example.com OR|
|John Gordon||0418 225 firstname.lastname@example.org||Email John|